TALENT WINS GAMES, BUT TEAMWORK WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS
We strive to create commercial and residential spaces that fascinate the heart and inspire the mind. Our attention to detail and quality is evident on every single one of them. We love to expand our team with people who share the same ideals and strive to make the world a better place to live and work. Below you can find current position openings to send your CV. Your profile is secure and private as per the EU GDPR practices.
DOMO properties creates commercial and residential spaces that fascinate the heart and inspire the mind. We are currently spearheading the local market with several projects across Limassol. Our attention to detail and quality is evident on every single one of them. Due to this continuous expansion, we are looking to recruit a confident, dynamic and committed professional to join our team.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Negotiate with suppliers
- Formulate project budgets
- Track projects ongoing costs
- Schedule overall work timetables
- Manage and monitor work orders
- Monitor Health & Safety standards
- Provide support and guidance to associates
- Develop and improve operational efficiencies
- Oversee details regarding permits and design evaluations
- Work well with architects, engineers and construction crews
Qualifications & Competencies
- Fluent in Greek & English
- University degree in Civil Engineering
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD software
- At least three years of related experience
- Exhibit credibility, integrity and professionalism
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Work well with construction and regulatory specialists
- Highly organized, thorough and proficient at multitasking
- Flexible and resourceful with a thirst for continuous learning
If this career opportunity excites you and you fulfil the above qualifications and competencies then please send your RESUME with a short email to [email protected] explaining why you are the right person for the position with an email title reference DP/OP/2021, no later than 3rd of March 2021.
A generous remuneration package will be offered subject to qualifications and experience.